Essential Elements of Business Website
A company website should possess the following criteria in order to be more attractive and easy to read for customers, allowing them to easily understand the business.
- The homepage should feature key messages (within 10-20 words) using larger font to attract visitors. These key messages can be 1-3 in number and should include a [Learn More] button that directs customers to relevant key content that is preferably within the homepage, minimizing redirects to other pages.
- The key content should also include a [Learn More] button that redirects customers to other internal pages of the website.
- Instant contact button and message form for easy communication with the business.
- Share button for customers to share the website’s content with friends, promoting the business.
- Dark theme background for an modern look and easier reading experience, reducing eye strain.
- A blog dedicated to sharing professional information and updates on the company’s services and products.
- An easy-to-use backend for updating content, ideally able to be operated on mobile devices.
In conclusion, a company website should possess the aforementioned criteria in order to be more attractive and easy to read for customers, allowing them to easily understand the business.